Skip to content

Game Idea. More Cum, lasting longer and choice of where it lands.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. More Cum, lasting longer and choice of where it lands.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    vanesitita
    Participant

Sperm Fetish. More sperm, dripping and lasting longer.

HI. I must say that I love the game.
    But they are something that I really don’t like and is the graphical quality of the sperm and the strain way that the sperm disappears some seconds after they jump on my avatar’s body or face.
    I considering this unreal.
    And for peoples like me that is exiting with the image of the sperm dripping from my face or my body is a little frustrating.

I think that should not be a problem to make the sperm more real and to ad the option that the sperm will disappears after a few seconds.
    Can be very hot to see how a face and a body start to be cover with sperm after a long sex session.
    Later, maybe if you ad the option to have even bigger groups, could be very nice to practice bukkakes. That will make me to love the game even more.
    Please, sorry about my English.
    Thank you.

Kingdustin
    Participant

i do have to agree on that the graphic behind the sperm is indeed lacking detail. to some of my friends and lovers they find it frustrating too that it disappears after few secants. In my opinion there should be on option to clear off sperm when and if it get to much. this could be nice feature to add the game.

=) on side note it all be cool to have sperm over flow or a better way of showing that its being swallowed or filling them.

not every one likes it so it be best for to have the option take off and on.

bangbitch
    Participant

yes i like it to, to be covered for long time play, want also bukakke and gangbang option

hentaiboy69
    Participant

A big welcome to vanesitita and bangbitch! Glad you two had found the way for our wonderful village!

and about your request…..i can understand perfectly your point of view, vanesititta! you, as sperm feticict want to see it covering your body and yes, seeing it disappear automatically it's a bit ridicolus!

The perfect solution can be to add a new pose o option to clean your partner body and not necessarily with a towel…*hint hint*

about the gang bang…..we are waitining to know when the will add it, cause Susy (mod here and one of the stuff) had said they are working on it…..8 or more months ago!

Rukya
    Participant

about the gang bang…..we are waitining to know when the will add it, cause Susy (mod here and one of the stuff) had said they are working on it…..8 or more months ago!

you seem little tired my friend ;D

3 errors in one line ( waiting , they , staff ) ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

as i said before……i’m a bad student, Rukya! so much trouble with grammar sex police…..but we always found a deal! 😉

Rukya
    Participant

what kind of deal ? A spanking each time you make a grammar error ? ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Rukya, i know you like this type of deal… 😀

Rukya
    Participant

yes , totally me in your animation lol 😀

Patricia1975
    Participant

HI. I must say that I love the game. But they are something that I really don't like and is the graphical quality of the sperm and the strain way that the sperm disappears some seconds after they jump on my avatar's body or face.
    I considering this unreal. And for peoples like me that is exiting with the image of the sperm dripping from my face or my body is a little frustrating.
    I think that should not be a problem to make the sperm more real and to ad the option that the sperm will disappears after a few seconds.
    Can be very hot to see how a face and a body start to be cover with sperm after a long sex session.
    Later, maybe if you ad the option to have even bigger groups, could be very nice to practice bukkakes. That will make me to love the game even more.
    Please, sorry about my English.
    Thank you.

I agree !! In Achat when we, women cum, could be more real , men seem real cuming  ,but woman is very visualy  poor when we cum! graphics could be MUCH BETTER.

Patricia

Rukya
    Participant

women dont cum in achat , they pee 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

perfect for some feticist……isn’t it!?

Aaanyway, yes, they can do it better, we must admit it…..oh, and talking about cum and pee…..don’t forget the sheet! will be great to see them soacked after a wonderful session in room! : 🙂

Satanum
    Participant

I was about to post here about the sperm, and then I found your post. I really like the game, it's fun, very entertaining..However, the sperm feature / options should be improved. Allow the option to keep the sperm permanently..A few times now, I've wanted to see her face, breasts..etc covered in sperm and I wanted it to stay there, only to see it all disappear after a few seconds. There should be an option to eliminate it or keep  it…The sperm graphics are not that bad, maybe it could be improved a bit, but my main gripe is the disappearance of the sperm.

Also consider “sperm targeting” ( smart sperm? Goes where you want it to go…) .. Give us an option to shoot the sperm on a specific spot on her body. For MMF sessions, it would be incredible to see her covered in sperm and sweat.

( I just thought of that one..add some sweat, oil….) .

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Sperm targeting…..lol! i know you are serious, Satanum, but written like this make me laugh! 😉

Getting serious….this option will be good when you cum stroking your penis and not in other situation. I don’t remember if we have talk about this option, but sure it will be a nice add, no doubt about it! At this point…..i wonder if it’s possible to add a way to “controll” the ejaculation time: it’s not the same for everyone and most depend about different factor: excitement, abstinence and more!

Lover
    Participant

Welcome vanesitita and bangbitch,

thanks for adding new ideas to improve the game. Please introduce yourself here, we want to know more of you.
    Organizations & Events/Introduce yourself
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Do you like to play funny and crazy games? Then join “Secret Valentine”
    Organizations & Events/Events/Secret valentine
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2189.msg45381.html#new

I agree, the cum should stay longer on the body. One problem is technical issues, if you change pose after cumming there is a basical setting to start each new pose. The system doesn't know you had an orgasm before But even if you stay it disappears quickly. I suggest to keep it until pose is changed. Also add a small rubber, so you can clean it in case you want. The rubber can be addes as an action, looking like a facecloth… some new ideas for foreplay get in my mind too if we had it

I'm also with satanum. We had this in another thread. Adding a cross hairs to hit each spot of the body would be amazing sometimes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.