Skip to content

Game Idea. More Cum, lasting longer and choice of where it lands.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. More Cum, lasting longer and choice of where it lands.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

If you use the “Sitting Joy” pose and get the timing right with both orgasms, his cum will land in your mouth.  Not all of it, mind you, but some of it.  Give it a try.

If you get the timing right 

Zuzannah
    Participant

😀 😀 😀 Kaitlyn That it just sooooo funny. 😀 😀 😀

AusWoody
    Participant

If you use the “Sitting Joy” pose and get the timing right with both orgasms, his cum will land in your mouth. Not all of it, mind you, but some of it. Give it a try.

If you get the timing right ;D

9187-nodesck.gif

Must be an english cricketer lmao Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi
    bring it o poms lol

Brandybee
    Participant

@ Kait    LMAO

@ AusWoody  …
    ygnbzih.jpg

Jamie200
    Participant

LMFAO

so much wait how can you cover EBERYTHING but me

too funny

Jaynie
    Participant

Well lets not stop there.. It really turns me on to share it with my lover.. so lets make a snowball action while we are at it.. 😀 😀 :-* :-*

Zuzannah
    Participant

In some poses you can actually get cum on your lips/mouth and then kiss your lover. Which is awesome. 😉

Kucka1982
    Participant

Make sperm realistic: sticky, thick and to realistically looked in the mouth and on the body. Let muzhichna ends much and when he wants to, I like sperm, I like the taste, I like to see it …

Kucka1982
    Participant

I don't know about you, but getting your mouth filled with Cum and letting your lover watch you swallow it just makes me so Hot and Slutty. So tell us what you thin

mmmm, me too

Kucka1982
    Participant

Maybe the developers do not understand what we want? I want to realize here is that in the pictures. Like when I end up in her mouth so thick, hot, sticky sperm and abundant many end up, mmmmm

dirtyElena
    Participant

make it happen!

Zuzannah
    Participant

Yes another old post gets renewed. 😀

Making Cum realistic might be a bit tricky, But just make a pose for it Please !!!!

Oh and another thing as well. I want to cum in the pose/action that I want not some set one. But I think that is in another post.

nawtygirl
    Participant

I agree, I’d love to have a cum swallow pose. As I said in another pose, it was always a joy for me to take a nice hard cock and drain it of all of it’s cum, and even letting some of it drip down my chin.

I would love to see this pose implemented not iggied. Let’s do this thing developers. NOW DAMIT hehe. :-

Honeybatcher
    Participant

well i also think this would be great pose, or extra pose!!!! fuck its hot………..

MandiiG
    Participant

Yesss PLEASE

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.