Skip to content

Game Idea. More Cum, lasting longer and choice of where it lands.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. More Cum, lasting longer and choice of where it lands.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

would look nice dripping :

🙂 down the side of the mouth to

Kevin193
    Participant

Would quickly become my favorite pose if done well 🙂

Gigi__1
    Participant

well i also think this would be great pose, or extra pose!!!! fuck its hot………..

A better idea, perhaps, not simply a new pose, but rather a new action for cum swallow, added to every existing blowjob pose.

wife31rr
    Participant

Spanish

Buen día a todos, me gustaría que al momento de la eyaculación se pudiera dar la pose de acabar dentro o fuera. Ya sea en rostro, cuerpo, nalgas, abdomen, etc. En lo particular,me gustan los baños de semen.
    Gracias, igual el juego es una maravilla,besos.

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

Good morning to all, I would like that at the moment of ejaculation the pose of ending inside or outside could be given.
    Whether on the face, body, buttocks, abdomen, etc. In particular, I like semen baths.
    Thanks, the game is still wonderful, kisses.

Vaughan

Google Spanish Translation

hola wife31rr,
    Bienvenido al Foro.
    Estoy de acuerdo en que sería genial si los hombres pudieran dirigir su eyaculación sobre partes específicas del cuerpo de la mujer.
    ¡Buena idea!
    Achat lee el foro y ha implementado las ideas de los miembros, así que quién sabe, un día puede ver su idea materializada en Achat.

ENGLISH

Hello wife31rr,
    Welcome to Forum.
    I agree it would be great if the men could direct their ejaculate over specified parts of the women’s body.
    Good Idea!
    Achat do read forum and have implemented members ideas so who knows, one day you may see your idea materialised in Achat.

Vaughan

One of our member creator has tried to address this with one of his poses – Cum Shower by joehot A$199 available in MF & MS.
    It can be found in the B-Shop.
    At the moment only the male can spray on the Female and Shemale.
    It would be great if he could spray on a male partner and for a Shemale also to have the option or pose to spray on their partners.

For more information and reviews, please look here:
    Woman with man in AChat – MF Pose Review REQUEST. 207. Cum Shower by joehot
    Below pics curtesy of Joehot.

Laeti_tia
    Participant

you are reason miss

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.