Skip to content

The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love The Worst Pick Up lines EVER

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,075 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Agreed… it just baffles me. It's one thing if I had said something to him, but all I can figure is he saw me requesting people note the fact I am gay and went all Fred Phelps?

Funny thing is I went back and used my ignore list to find his profile… at that point he didn't have a single friend… but no wonder huh? 

Lover
    Participant

“Hey guy. Did you ever had sex with a boy? If not you are missing something. So let's go” Somethink like this. In this point I absolutely agree with Janine. I don't need boys in my room

Janine Dee
    Participant

LOL, and I know that's a true accounting of a real line, and it makes me sad even as I laugh.

sinnnn
    Participant

“Will you be my Mommy?”  excuse me have to go vomit now.

sinnnn
    Participant

Got this one last night while chatting with my best bud with benefits.

Hi Blacky

Now whats wrong with that greeting?!

Janine Dee
    Participant

What isn't? That's not even sarcasm… really what isn't wrong with the greeting? Again, the thought processes of those fools baffles me. Then again I take it as a source of pride I can't even understand the path of reasoning that would lead to thinking that line would get anything BUT scorn.

You almost have to wonder if some are masochists who are just looking for some verbal humiliation and getting off on that.

sinnnn
    Participant

Well I gave into the verbal part.  I hope it taught him a lesson. 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Unless of course he WAS a masochist and beating off as you tore into him.  :

sinnnn
    Participant

He could have just asked me to do it instead of using that stupid ass greeting. 

Anonymous

Got this one last night while chatting with my best bud with benefits.

Hi Blacky

Now whats wrong with that greeting?!

awwwww  :-*

Urban
    Participant

“Do you wanna fuck me for xxxA$?”

Almost the same but by somebody tagged as Female homo  :. Dunno why but i have decline  .

Anonymous

“Do you wanna fuck me for xxxA$?”

Almost the same but by somebody tagged as Female homo  :. Dunno why but i have decline  .

i've had a few homo females asking me to fuck them too and i'm like…WTF?!?!?  one (Premium) girl was even quite aggressive about it.  she's on my ignore list now 

Janine Dee
    Participant

I've heard it said that some take “homo” to try to filter out room requests, but yes I too have had male homo's trying to Cold Invite me, and when searching female/homo saw they were willing to have sex with guys for A$… I've considered trying to explain what homo means, but I'm afraid I might mess up and use words with more then one syllable and confuse them.

sinnnn
    Participant

I like pink on black girls.  (invite)

come to my party.  (invite)

I wannt give you a present if you accept. (invite)     

Bear
    Participant

Had a guy ask if I was ready to come out of the closet,…Told him no, that my girlfriend was in here with me, we were busy and to go away.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.