Skip to content

Secret Santa 2021 Blind Date – Meet and Greet Event.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Secret Santa 2021 Blind Date – Meet and Greet Event.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    joehot
    Participant

I’ll join in

pc_666
    Participant

Add me again!

Vaughan

Thank you Joehot and PC_666 for taking part.

It should be a fun event. The draws for partners will take place soon.

Here is our Secret Santa List so far…

1. Vaughan
    2. JessiCapri
    3. JohnnyLove5
    4. StevieSucks
    5. gimi
    6. teengirl16
    7. Loopysammy
    8. devil4you
    9. ShezaWolf
    10. Kelly220022
    11. Mia_167
    12. Stacy_Saint
    13. joehot
    14. PC_666

We need more volunteers.

HoneyWants
    Participant

Ok. I’m here.

Vaughan

Thank you HoneyWants for joining Secret Santa.

Here is our final Secret Santa List.

1. Vaughan
    2. JessiCapri
    3. JohnnyLove5
    4. StevieSucks
    5. gimi
    6. teengirl16
    7. Loopysammy
    8. devil4you
    9. ShezaWolf
    10. Kelly220022
    11. Mia_167
    12. Stacy_Saint
    13. joehot
    14. PC_666
    15. HoneyWants.

Secret Santa 2021 is now closed. The pairings will be announced soon.

When you know your partners, please make contact with them ASAP, through Game message and Forum PM Message to arrange the dates to a mutually agreeable time.
    Please arrange your dates ASAP but in any case before the end of January 2022.
    Please also write a short report of your date as a way of spreading your joy and fun and also as a way of introduction so we get to know you and your date.
    Please post your date report in this topic.

Also, if you are up for it, perhaps you couples would consider completing a pose review or pose reviews for members at the same time.

More details of Pose reviews can be found here

Topics » Forum News » Volunteers required for Pose Reviews

Volunteers required for Pose Reviews

Vaughan

Secret Santa Blind Date Pairings

First name gives a Lap dance, Pole dance or Foot Massage. Second name receives the Lap dance, Pole dance or Foot Massage.

1. joehot – JessiCapri
    2. pc_666 – HoneyWants
    3 StevieSucks – Loopysammy
    4. Shezawolf – gimi
    5. Stacy_saint – Vaughan
    6. Vaughan – Mia_167
    7. JessiCapri – JohnnyLove5
    8. teengirl16 – StevieSucks
    9. JohnnyLove5 – Shezawolf
    10. Gimi – Kelly220022
    11. Mia_167 – Devil4you
    12. Kelly220022 – teengirl16
    13. Loopysammy – JessiCapri
    14. HoneyWants – joehot
    15. Devi4you – Stacey_Saint
    16. Kelly220022 – pc_666

Please arrange your dates ASAP and try to complete them all by 31 January 2022.

Thank you all for volunteering to take part.
    This is a new era in Forum and you are all pioneers in helping to build our little community here.
    Thank you to Kelly220022 and JessiCapri for agreeing to an extra date to even up the numbers.

If it is successful and everyone is happy with the format, then we could do another for Valentines Day in February and March time.

Happy Secret Santa Dates everyone and we look forward to reading your date reports.
    (Please read above post in conjunction with this one.)

Note – If anyone wants to take a pic of their date, there are instructions how to post a pic in this forum and of course, if anyone needs help with it… just
    PM me in forum. (My game messaging is too clogged up)

How to post a pic is in this topic on the first page.
    Here – Topics » Forum News » New Moderator Appointed & useful things to know about Forum.

Useful things to know about Forum and How to Post.

gimi
    Participant

i am happy to say i have my first date…i give a nice foot massage to a beautifful lady..it was very nice,i realy enjoy it.great experiance and i can wait to have the second date.i really like that experimant and count me in for ur next events

kelly220022
    Participant

Hello, I’m Kelly.

My 1st date out of 3.
    Getting a foot massage.

He’s a tall dark stranger, I never met him before. He’s handsome and very kind. He’s totally respectful and fun to talk to.

I’m wearing my stockings. He caresses my legs softly, then massages my cute little toes. I rub his chest with my feet, he tells me he just shaved.. everywhere! I love a smooth body…

To sum up, this was a great date. I had a very good time with an authentic gentleman.

Bye

pc_666
    Participant

Hello
    I had the most amazing date with the most incredible lady, she was very skilled at the pole dancing & I received one of her famous lap dances as a plus, we also had a very meaningful conversation about things that shall not be discussed here 🙂
    It was the most fun I have had here in quite awhile, and I want to thank my secret Santa again for the memorable time, also kudos to Vaughan for getting this going.

kelly220022
    Participant

My 2nd date out of 3.
    Giving a pole dance.

The gentleman is an old friend, so we are in known territory. I know him to be sensitive, human, sweet and generous. I ask what his preference is, and he chooses a pole dance. I’m a bit rusty, because I’ve been away from the game for two and a half months, and just recently got back in. Still, I think I perform relatively well. My date is affable and kind, so I don’t feel any pressure. But, I wanna do better, so I offer him a lap dance. He agrees. I love giving a lap dance, and I think I gave one of my best ever.

After that, we settle in a nice cuddling pose, and we catch up on current events. We talk about the game and other things. It was a very pleasant conversation, and a wonderful date.

Bye

JohnnyLove5
    Participant

JohnnyLove5 – Shezawolf
    Sat 1 Jan 2022

It was a beautiful day in Achat Land when suddenly I received an answer to my message to my Secret Santa Date.
    I was a little nervous but excited as I had ShezaWolf as my date.
    I was aware, she was an experienced Achatter and a beautiful erotic writer.
    I was to give her a foot massage for christmas.

Out of the blue, she messaged and asked, “Are you my date?”
    I confirmed and accepted her invite to her place.
    It was a very nice room a medieval castle.
    I knew I had to up my game, with her experience and I was willing to try my best.

I took my clothes off and got out the oils and things to massage her feet but she indicated she preferred a body massage.
    I began and was enjoying the moment.

She then hinted she would like to be more dominant but really that is not my kink. I am more the passionate kind and certainly not submissive.
    As I carried out the massage, Shezawolf suddenly left.
    I presumed real life had interrupted us, or maybe she disconnected, but luckily our date was more or less complete and over.

Shezawolf is an interesting lady and a terrific writer.
    Thank you for being my date.

JessiCapri
    Participant

Date 1/3
    Joehot

To be honest I was nervous.

As a rule I do not do “colds” and in my mind this held very little difference. I also don’t do ‘blind dates’ in real life either. But Vaughan is always all about pushing me out of my comfort zone. So I agreed.

Joe and I had made arrangments previously on the time and place and I had logged into game quite early in an attempt to get over the nervous thing…that did not work well as Joe was also on early and messaged me shortly after…well time to jump over that looming cliff.

He gave me a choice of rooms and I picked a lovely and warm beach. Rather perfect on a below freezing day here in rl land.

We chatted nervously at first but it did not take long for us both to feel comfortable and we sat down for what was to be a very satisfying and expert foot massage my toes will remember for a long time.

Joe is not only a great designer of clothes and poses but he is also the perfect southern gentleman. We chatted and laughed for a long while about life and achat.

We ended the date with a nice slow dance and then real life called us both away.

I thoroughly enjoyed our time together and I feel like I have gained a very good friend. I can only hope he feels the same.

Thank you Joe for a great date (and foot massage).

joehot
    Participant

You put it perfectly into words Jessi.

I was a bit nervous meeting too but Jessi is a fun and easy person to chat with.

And I do feel I made a good friend as well.

JohnnyLove5
    Participant

JohnnyLove5 – JessiCapri
    Wed 5 Jan 2022

My date today was an old friend who i trust but never done this before so i tried to enjoy it and be carefull around her.

I opened the door and i saw her on a beautifull golden dress !! She was amazing !! After a few seconds admiring her i offered her a sit on my table.

At first Jess was drinking some tea with a shot of whiskey and me a glass of wine. As the time was passing we chatted over many things and we opened a bottle of wine.

The mood was great !!

She was to give me a pole dance for Christmas!! (what more a man could ask) but as we are friends and it could be awkward we danced slowly at first. As we both felt comfy enough Jess got in mood for the dance, of course i did too. Jess is a great erotic dancer in her sexy clothing and made me feel really really nice.

We ended our date in a nice cuddling and a tight hug for goodnight!!

JessiCapri is an amazing lady and im glad i know her and did this with her.

Thank you for being my date and being you!!

JessiCapri
    Participant

Date 2/3

JohhyLove5

Johnny is a friend of mine and V’s, however it has never gone past chatting in public with others around. I always found him to be fun so was happy I was matched with him as in my eyes he was perfect for the date I’d be required to do a pole dance for. Even with knowing each other we were both a bit nervous.

We sat and chatted and drank some and spoke about our lives and some but not much about achat. Achat topics tends to lead to gossip and I wanted to stay clear of that. We moved into a slow dance and continued to chat (and drink).

I had previously asked him to choose a song for my pole dance and we both loaded it into youtube and I began the dance. Music, wine and laughter was a good lead into an erotic dance. He made a great audience and voiced his appreciation.

Johnny is a very kind gentleman and I enjoyed our date very much. I am blessed to have him as a good friend.

Thank you Johnny for being the man you are and an amazing friend. I had a great time! See you again soon I am sure.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.