Skip to content

Poses revamp and upgrade

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Poses revamp and upgrade

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

I want to sit on a chair, the girl face to face or her back to mine face. Ass garbbing, kissing, play with breasts…

Sitting on the bed, the partner on your lab, the legs around. You can kiss, play with chest nand tits, rub the clit and massage the ass or stick a finger inside this little hole…

sinnnn
    Participant

i was reminded of this position not to long ago  .

I lay on my stomach and the guy lays fully on top of me, or he can kneel and squeeze my ass while he fucks me.  This position is also FF friendly.
    this position he can put his hands on my breast, or wrap his arms round my shoulders hold me tight as he rides me.  He/she can lick my spine all the way to my neck, my ears and nibble an suck.  Or he/she could turn us over on our sides.  hmmmm 

Janine Dee
    Participant

I love you… I mean great idea! 

sinnnn
    Participant

I was reminded again by someone sweet and lickable about straddling.   In a chair, on the couch, on some giant pillows, in a car, here or there.  Oh Sam I Am will you let me be.      Oh wait Lover already mentioned this.  Well thats two votes.   

Lover
    Participant

Reversed missionar:
    The man lies down, his legs a little spread. The girl lies on him. They can be supported with their hands. She chooses the speed and how deep he is inside.

sinnnn
    Participant

I'm still waiting for that fantastic up against the wall fuck.  you can do alot with the legs, if the guy is strong enough.  You can face the wall or each other.

Bear
    Participant

Throw my 2 cents in on this conversation…
    Sinnnnn, I too would like that up against the wall pose show up…especially for RP where spontaneous combustion of lust overtakes a couple…in a shower,…alley..

however Lover hit on one of my favs' that being sitting on the bed with the partner sitting on the lap, legs around…intimate position for foreplay or gaining that second wind lots of possible action including the woman, leaning back arms supporting her weight while she rolls her hips..

my suggestion…at the opposite end of that spectrum…the pile driver…woman on the floor, weight on her shoulders, hips high in the air with both treasures easily accessible,… partner crouching above… able to lick, finger, penetrate…raw…intense…surrender…(whoa…losing myself here…excuse me…need to go back online)

Urban
    Participant

ootch i really hate this one  :

Lover
    Participant

YEs, against the wall is another fantastic position. There are many pics and films in my head as I think about this…dressed having a quickie, being in a shower, part of a long sexnight… and also foreplay, when I knee before you, your leg above my shoulder…
    I think I need a cold shower now…

sinnnn
    Participant

OMG, this was suppose to give A-Team ideas, not turn us on you guys.  Damn you got my heart racing and i got to go get some new panties.  OMG 

Janine Dee
    Participant

First of all Sinnnn… no, no you don't… they just get in the way.

Especially for that lovely oral idea Lover had. With the woman's back to the wall. One of her legs on the ground, the other over my shoulder… no… panties would just be in the way.

Up against the wall works wonderfully too for FF as long as one of the girls is packing. It has the wonderful element of surprise where you're kissing cuddling, making out, until the other woman presses up against you and notices a bulge where one shouldn't be… only to then find herself pressed against the wall…

I don't know about the development team, but I am getting plenty of ideas.

Lover
    Participant

Panties, no panties… doesn't that belong to OutFit Suggestion? lol

Up against the wall is for all I think, FF, MM, FM… so the A-Team can have one update for three and it even works for 3-some, if one is watching. Everyone would be happay.

Bear
    Participant

Agree with you on that,..,the most versatile and adaptable for all orientations of the suggestions offered,…as to threesomes the team might could possibly eventually adapt and use the third party as the “wall”…leading  perhaps to  that DP that I have heard requested…

sinnnn
    Participant

Umm I'll add my three cents to this.  The third person can be very active and doesn't have to involve DP(even Dp is a wonderful, wonderful position, scuse me flashback).  For example, the you can lean on the third person and he/she can be playing with your boobs, while the other perons is going going down or fucking you.  We could all share a kiss like.
    Another position is for ppl who don't mind being upside down.  Now the female is being held upside down with her legs over one guys shoulder.  This way she can give one guy head and she gets eaten out by the two guys.
    Another good one is the DP where everyone is on their knees.  Oh my fav is laying on a table where my head is hanging off the side a guy on both ends( i could be sucking or kissing, I could be getting fucked or licked).  This is FFF friendly. 
    Damn flashback again…….mmmmmmm.

Janine Dee
    Participant

*snapping out of flashback* Oh, and they could implement the double headed dildo.

Obviously FF friendly, but the truth is a third person is almost essential as the pivot person, holding the shaft while the two girls push against it.

I mean the shaft gets very slippery and that pivot point is what keeps it steady and keeps it from slipping out and allows the two girls to really focus on what they are doing. Not to mention that third person being able to stimulate the two girls tits and clits as they go.

It pretty much goes without saying that I'm thinking FFF, but this DOES allow itself a FFM option as I've seen guys say they wish they could interact more with the two girls as they play.

Oh, and we've pretty much went beyond improving poses to asking for new ones again.  :

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.