Skip to content

Poses revamp and upgrade

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Poses revamp and upgrade

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    bluedenim
    Participant

Medjai,

thanks for all those and like you, I wish the new spanking actions had made it to MF! or even FM sometimes

lolz

hentaiboy69
    Participant

SM – Wall pose, shemale receiver (possible with change button.)
    SMM – Right now it's a turn off. We can't do much, and it has so much potential.
    SM – As mentioned, remove the erection whilst pole dancing.

Mia, sorry f i notice it only now……you mean a button who change the role making the man receiving!? if it's like this, i think Medjai had to adjust the list on the first page!

Rukya
    Participant

i see this in the list of the first page : FOREPLAY: some cuddling would be nice in this pose to improve the foreplay experience
                  – suck finger combined with stroke face or pinch nipple or fondle breast

For info , when one girl do the action suck finger , the other can fondle breasts 

MiaTS
    Participant

SM – Wall pose, shemale receiver (possible with change button.)
    SMM – Right now it's a turn off. We can't do much, and it has so much potential.
    SM – As mentioned, remove the erection whilst pole dancing.

Mia, sorry f i notice it only now……you mean a button who change the role making the man receiving!? if it's like this, i think Medjai had to adjust the list on the first page!

That's what I meant. The possibility to change the roles.
    Thanks for paying attention to our requests as well. I have a few more ideas, which I'd like you to ponder:

Males: ability to add more muscles. I don't know if it's possible, but it's always nice to have more diversity;
    SM: erection removed whilst pole dancing;
    SM: shemale being able to ride the guy, crab style. Huge plus 1!
    SM: missionary. I've had a few guys wishing they'd be able to do it.
    SM: glory hole. Who wouldn't love that?
    New areas: such as a dark alley, something outdoor. Also a bathroom, showers… who knows. Ideas, ideas.

tangoracer
    Participant

Just would like to THANK the DEV team for the new foreplay poses with my lady friend being pregnant. And we love rubbing her belly and the new pose has made us so happy.

Thank you so much DEV team 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Tango, which pose did you mean!? maybe i'm a little dumb right now!

Bear
    Participant

Actually Ruyka I'd rather see a brand new missionary pose then an update of the one we have… it could be… and should be a good deal more intimate and snesual then the exiting one. I t totall lacks intensity. and feeling.

Rukya
    Participant

maybe bear , but if i'm not wrong , we dont have all moves than MF (and maybe MS) have  i must check this . i need a friend lol 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I was thinking about this two days ago, when i was whit a realy sweety girl…..

In the pampered pose, when your partner have the head on your chest……why we can't add the option to gently caressing her hair!? or, why not, while kissin, caressing the belly or breast, not only the leg

Rukya
    Participant

there is not many “combo moves” in this pose  the only interesting i founded is rubbind pussy combined with the move wher the receiver couch on the bed .

bluedenim
    Participant

HB, that is a wonderful idea, I love that pose and to have my partner stroking my hair would be beautiful. I'm sure you will get lots of support for this!
    xx

Rukya
    Participant

if its for only FM (and SM cause the updates are made in same time) have them , not mine . And started how it is , we (others bsmd orientations) are not near to have something

bluedenim
    Participant

Rukya, I can't see why they would only make it for FM and not SM/M or FF OR FSM, it just doesn't make sense…..

Rukya
    Participant

non sense ? hmmm maybe , but where are our updates on cowgirl , sex gymnastic , foreplay and all others poses that MF have each week ?

the only update we had in one year is the erotic spanking .

i dont see many poses too (even some new ones) that LGBT dont have like the foot fetish pose , or the suspender one ( even if i dont like the second )

and we can have too many many many poses yet existing like breasts play . Why only MF have the right to kiss , lick , nibble the breasts and nipples .

I could say that this pose particulary could be given to the others orientations .

The nonsense is yet here so why will it stop with future updates ?

I know dev team do a great work for MF , but they could do a great work fo all .

bluedenim
    Participant

You know I agree with everything you say and I wish we could gather more support for our “cause” I'm sure almost everyone is of the same opinion, but how do we bring pressure to bear on the dev team?

@ Bear
    Could we start making the Friday protest specific for something like this?
    “Trading faces for more embraces” is a bit non-specific.

What does anyone/everyone else think?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.