Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features New Forum is a Joke

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan
    Participant

I have sent a message to support to ask if it is possible to have the return of some items.
    When I get a reply I will update this topic.

I have asked for the return of:

EDIT BUTTON
    Please could we have the return of the EDIT on a post, with no time restriction.
    Sometimes, spellings, fact corrections and picture adds want to be completed.
    Without an Edit or time restricted Edit, there will be duplicate or additional needless posts to wade through. Sometimes… less is more. Please give it us back.

LOCK TOPIC FACILITY
    Please could the OP (Original Poster) have the ability to lock their own topics again. This is particularly important for story writers etc.. who like to keep comments out of their story topics and people who like to keep journals or topics for reading only.

MESSAGING
    We all found this extremely useful in the other forum. Please please can we have our PM facility back.

REPORT TO MODERATORS or ADMINISTRATORS.
    Please can we have this facility back to report problem posts.

ABILITY TO COLOUR, BOLD, ITALIC etc..
    Please can we have the ability to make our posts unique and individual by having the above facilities returned.

ABILITY TO POST PICS and to INCLUDE MULTI LINKS or PICS.
    Please can we have the ability to post pics again and for more than 1 pic / link be allowed in the post.
    The last forum allowed 10 links or pics I think in one post.
    We need the ability to post multi pics / links EG – for events when screen shots are taken to show enjoyment or in explanation posts to show how to do things or in picture stories. A limit of 10 like before would be great.
    To limit to 1 per post would encourage needless multi posting and is not conducive to forum. Some might be put off having to multi post for 1 event or night.

MEMBER’S FORUM HISTORY
    Can we have our history restored. Some members have had their forum history deleted and appear to be new members when in fact they have been here years. Thanks.

If you agree or have more items you would like restored, request or faults to report, please write to Achat’s Support here…
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/support-form/

Hopefully if we all work together, Forum will be as good as before and even better in some things.
    I love that the youtube music and other links embed now and show the video or take you right to the web page. Good move Achat.

Tift
    Participant

…. can we also have the Preview button back please
    and the ability to delete a post of our own should the need arise

Zuzannah
    Participant

@Tift

How did you post a pic in the MMMMMMMM thread ??

And also. Agree with you all on the above posts.

Zuzannah
    Participant

@ Vaughan

Maybe start a new thread with the above list.

Don’t really think Achat would like to see this under this title.

Vaughan
    Participant

Hi Zuz,

I have sent it to Support too.
    This is for member’s info and for them to do likewise and add their own list.

Hopefully we will get it to how we all like soon or at least a happy-ish compromise

Vaughan
    Participant

I have sent a further message to Achat’s Support to ask for these extra features to be added as below:
    I will update this topic with any replies.

1 Preview button
    This is useful to check, spelling, grammar; and how the post looks before posting.

2. A. Unread posts since last visit & B. Updated Posts since last visit
    This is useful to read new posts ; new topics and new replies. Now we are wading through the index checking post times and is a waste of valuable time and not particularly user friendly.

3. Delete button.
    The ability to delete posts to self regulate.

4. Access to our messages in old forum
    Access to our messages in old forum after logging in. I personally had sentimental messages I wished to keep and also useful reminders and instructions I wished to keep and maintain.

5. Ignore & Block Messages Features.
    Please could we have Ignore or Block messages feature to prevent unwanted contact in messages once it has been restored.
    Would it be possible to create an ignore feature of the posts or topics of the ignored member too, so they do not have to be read or seen?

If you agree or have more items you would like restored, request or faults to report, please write to Achat’s Support here…
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/support-form/

Tift
    Participant

I have already stated that I will change the name of this thread
    if and when the old forum powers are restored to “New Forum Fixes”
    because it is derogatory but reflects the frustration of the time
    and confirms my status as trouble-maker … oops

Zuz as far as mmmmm thread goes I added an imgur image direct from discord
    then separately dragged the same image from my photos to discord then on to here in the 2nd post

the downside of using imgur to discord to the forum is that anyone who clicks on the image
    can look at your Imgur images pages if you stay logged in to Imgur

Zuzannah
    Participant

@Tift.

Sorry I don’t get it.

So you put that image onto Discord with the ‘+’ Icon ? I know how to do that.

BUT Did you send that image to yourself ? because I can’t see how that be done.

Sorry I’m stooopid 😛

Tift
    Participant

No, you aint stoopid … I dragged the imgur image on to the discord page
    the one I use to chat to Sonia .. so I was posting to her then copying onto the forum

trust that makes sense

Zuzannah
    Participant

OK Thanks Tift. 🙂

JessiCapri
    Participant

So thinking if I hit favorite and subscribe on my fave topics it may be a way to get the same information I would in the old versions ‘latest posts since you logged in’. At least on top topics I wish to see.

However, when I go to the section where my favorite topics are supposed to be, it tells me “Oh Bother…No Topics were Found Here.”

Can someone in AChat advise what the “Favorite” and “Subscribe” options are meant to do then?

JessiCapri
    Participant

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Where did our ability to quote a poster go? This will only result in more screenshots being posted when replying to a particular post.

Tift
    Participant

[b][i][size=20pt]This is a test for fonts and colour[/b][/i][/size]

which doesn’t work but it was worth a try

Oh yes, can we have a button to specifically log out from the forum
    and be able to back out of a subject without being ejected altogether ?

Zuzannah
    Participant

@Jessi.

I know it’s not much help but my favourites are showing. I have no subscriptions.

So they are working. On my end anyway.

I’ve just looked at your profile Jessi and you have loads of favourites.. Two pages worth.

JessiCapri
    Participant

Thanks Zuz. I guess it takes a while to register.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.